Sunday, January 27, 2008

bit of insomnia

I am really rather tired after a good bit of baking and cooking on Saturday, but I can't fall asleep.

I've written the recipes and prepped the photos for the two recipes to be posted on Sunday (today, actually) *and* I went through the archived pictures on my old Mac to find pictures that I never uploaded to Flickr. Quite a few pictures from 5-6 years ago. I even found some of the originals of some that were uploaded at smaller sizes. Of course I could find none of the ones I really wanted.

I've been working on a pattern for knit cherries. It's coming along and I just need to knit it a couple more times to make sure there aren't any glaring mistakes. I am knitting a variety of citrus fruits too, but using existing patterns for those.

Ugh, I've been awake for 20 hours now. I should be sleepy and content. I had comfort food for dinner! Might as well go lay down and see if sleep will overtake me.