Tuesday, April 29, 2008

bowl-ed over

bowls


I couldn't resist these little bowls that were by the checkout at the grocery store. They're so cute, bright and only $2.50 for the set of four. Then I couldn't resist my favorite candy bar (Violet Crumble) at the drugstore. Seems like color is my impulse buying trigger right now.

The toy food pattern I've been working on will be posted this weekend. Most of my free time has been devoted to working on it the past couple of weeks and it's left my brain a bit fried. The design process took on a life of its own and has grown into multiple patterns. I think I'll write up a head-clearing blog entry after the pattern is posted.

I'm going to need to take a knitting break (except for olives) once the pattern is posted. I want a bit of a recharge before I try to tackle the Lelah Top and before I get back on track with knitting more mini Kitschmas Trees. Recipe posts will fill in for knitting posts.