Saturday, July 19, 2008

iphone love

iphone 3g


I succumbed to temptation and decided to get a iPhone 3G.

I've never been one for cell phones. I have one for emergencies, but I really don't use it very much. I'm just not a phone chatter. And I never got into the whole texting thing. I do, however, love my computers and web access. How did I ever navigate and find my way before online maps?

The iPhone is perfect for my commute, giving me something to do when the train car is too crowded and I can't concentrate on a book. Music, websurfing, games to occupy me. And the GPS will come in handy for my directionally challenged self.

The learning curve is minimal. Watching the online, guided tour was good enough for me to figure out almost everything. The only minor confusion I had was in setting up voicemail. I needed to reset my voicemail password at the AT&T website to unlock the voicemail box, and that cleared things up.

I was on the fence about whether or not to get one. I'm so happy I did!

More pictures at Flickr